Tonight is the BIG night! It's the Academy Awards and to be honest, we haven't seen most of the films in the running because they aren't available on itunes yet, but it doesn't mean we don't love a great party!
Here's our TOP 5 Tips for a last minute party planning tonight...
1. Red Carpet Kickoff - Start the afternoon early watching and judging the red carpet fashion. E! News has already started its coverage.
2. Turn your livingroom into a cozy viewing lounge. Create theater seating or re-arrange chairs or your couch so guests are comfy.
3. Cheers! Chill the bubbly. We love Moét Chandon and Roederer Estate Sparkling Wine for a budget-friendly option. Just add a raspberry for a festive touch!
4. Make Your Predictions! On the official Academy Awards site, there's a game to choose your predictions with friends for best picture, best actress, best actor and more.
5. If you don't have time for 5-star apps, skip the Popsecret and make home-made popcorn with different toppings like parmesean or truffle. Yum!
There's only about 4 hours left until the show starts! Enjoy...and here's a few of our favorite 'hosting' goodies below.