5 Reasons to Start Your Morning with Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
Start Your Day with Lemons! – Maybe you love lemonade, but how do you feel about fresh squeezed lemon juice? After waking up on our luxe satin pillowcases that are ultra-smooth for hair, skin and lashes protecting from split ends and facial creases that can be caused by cotton pillowcases, then it's time for the lemon juice.
Drinking a bit of lemon water in the morning may seem simple, but it some serious health benefits. The fresh, cleansing feeling before I sit down for breakfast has made it an easy habit to continue. Here’s all the benefits of drinking lemon water. To Make It – Squeeze a half a lemon into a small glass of warm water (about the size of a shooter) and drink it first thing in the morning. Here's 5 Reason Why you Should Start your Morning with Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice according to Lifehacks.com:
1. It Can Give Your Immune System a Boost - Flu season is one of the worst in decades (with ER rooms in California overflowing with flu victims this month) so this boost of Vitamin C is just what you need.
2. It Help Aids in Digestion - It can also help cleanse your system which is great if you're starting out the new year on a healthy eating kick.
3. It can help freshen breath. Always a good thing in the morning.
4. It can help keep skin clear. The antioxidants in lemon juice can help keep breakouts at bay.
5. Lemon juice can reduce inflammation! (which can be very good for skin. See our post with skin tips from celebrity skin expert, Joanna Czech, who we just collaborated with on our new 100% silk eyemask - shop it below). According to Lifehacks.com 'If you drink lemon water on a regular basis, it will decrease the acidity in your body, which is where disease states occur. It removes uric acid in your joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation.'
So bottoms up to shot of lemon juice each morning! Shop our new eyemask below...