How to Get Lady Gaga's Glamorous Golden Globes Hair
- Start with clean towel dried hair. First apply KMS California TAMEFRIZZ smoothing lotion (18.99) from root to tip and comb through for even distribution.
- Next, spray KMS California ADDVOLUME volumizing spray (18.99) at the roots to create big voluminous hair.
- Give a light mist of KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry spray (21.99)to reduce drying time and get a smooth fly-away free result to your blow dry.
Final Steps below...
- (pics via Daily Mail)
- Using a 1-inch curling iron, take 1-inch sections of hair and curl the hair all back and away from the face. Take a velcro roller and set each curl after you curl only using medium to small curlers. Allow rollers to set and cool. After, 15-20 minutes remove curlers.
- To finish, brush the hair out with a sable bristle brush. Use KMS California HAIRPLAY playable texture ($20.50)to spray waves and curls in place but still maintain a soft bouncy look.