How to Get Lady Gaga's Glamorous Golden Globes Hair
Yes, Lady Gaga won at the Golden Globes last night for her performance in American Horror Story, however her look was truly American Glamour Story. With her retro Marilyn Monroe-esque locks and gorgeous black gown on the arm of her handsome fiance, Lady Gaga was a big winner!
- Start with clean towel dried hair. First apply KMS California TAMEFRIZZ smoothing lotion (18.99) from root to tip and comb through for even distribution.
- Next, spray KMS California ADDVOLUME volumizing spray (18.99) at the roots to create big voluminous hair.
- Give a light mist of KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry spray (21.99)to reduce drying time and get a smooth fly-away free result to your blow dry.
Final Steps below...
- Using a 1-inch curling iron, take 1-inch sections of hair and curl the hair all back and away from the face. Take a velcro roller and set each curl after you curl only using medium to small curlers. Allow rollers to set and cool. After, 15-20 minutes remove curlers.
- To finish, brush the hair out with a sable bristle brush. Use KMS California HAIRPLAY playable texture ($20.50)to spray waves and curls in place but still maintain a soft bouncy look.