10 Last Second Ideas for Valentine's Day 2016!
1. Add Some Romantic Candy. We are obsessed with Sugarfina and love their Champagne Gummy Bears, Sour Lips & Beach Bellinis (shown above)! Check out all US locations here (many are in Nordstrom).
2. Get Him this COOL Money Clip! Guys love these (we polled a group in SF already carrying this exact same Carbon Fiber Glossy Money Clip (only $12.99) PS - Amazon Prime can get it there in 1 day.
3. Having Great Weather in Your City? Go on a Romantic Hike and don't forget a mini bottle of chilled Champagne, Artisan cheeses & crackers when you reach the top.
4. Candlelit Dinner at Home. If you can cook, go for it. Dinner reservations on Valentine's Day can be a huge hassle with pre-set menu's.
5. Enjoy a cocktail at a place where you had one of your first dates whether it's a dive bar or at the beach. Or if you're in San Francisco, Bix is SUPER ROMANTIC (pic above). Grab a drink at the bar as dinner reservations are most likely completely booked.
6. Spice up his wardrobe. Cook from home and splurge on an extra-special stylish tie from Hermès. They have iconic designs and he will always think of you when he wears it to work. ($190 - US locations here)
7. Netflix Night. Cuddle up for a night in of pure R&R and the next morning...
8. Make a DIY European Brunch. We have the Step by Step of what you need here.
9. Totally Spur-of-the-Moment Road Trip. Spontaneous trips are fun and just make sure it's no more than 90 minutes away if it's a day trip just in case traffic is bad or finding a hotel is out of the question.
10. Fun at Home! Start a Project together, re-arrange your bedroom and if you want Savvy Sleepers Luxury Satin Pillow Cases - there's a little Valentine's Sale going on through the weekend too!