Texas Tulips is Open for your 2021 U-Pick Experience! What You Need to Know
Our founder, Dale Janée, shares her tips below accessorized in a NEW! White Russian Savvy Scrunchie of course. Shop our full collection of anti-aging vegan satin pillowcases which are ultra-smooth for hair, skin and lashes here.
Visit Texas Tulips in Pilot Point Texas today. They are on instagram with regular updates about hours and COVID safety protocols for the 2021 season. Here are our top tips for Texas Tulips. Say that three times fast.
1. We recommend going on non-peak hours (aka the weekends) which can be packed and make your time getting a photo without hundreds of other people in the background difficult.
2. Watch your toddlers carefully as each tulip picked is $2.50. You don't want your bouquet to break the bank. There is also a $5 entrance fee.
3. They are open 7 days a week while the tulips are in season, and the season goes fast so don't wait if you're wanting to go.
4. We haven't been, but there is also a Texas-Tulips location new near San Antonio.
5. Dress code -- there are plenty of pretty sun dresses and spring prints, but careful wearing wedges or heels as it's a tulip field after all. It's uneven dirt paths and can be muddy.
Address below. We recommend checking the website before visiting. Happy Tulip picking!
10656 FM 2931 Pilot Point TX 76258